Posted on 5th March 2014
The new CEKMkII - Fluid Mixing Studies has been re-engineered, enhanced and improved into a much more compact unit taking up considerably less desk space than its predecessor. It is manufactured from stainless steel and acrylic providing extra durability and maximum visibility at the same time. Read More
- New CERaMkII - Gaseous Diffusion Coefficient Apparatus
- New CELMkII - Fixed and Fluidised Bed Apparatus
- New Multi-discipline Engineering Teaching Equipment....
- Armfield at ASEE Annual Conference 23-26 June, Atla...
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Heat transfer training has evolved.