Armfield extend air-conditioning teaching & research range
Posted on 23rd November 2009
New equipment for studying all aspects of modern air-conditioning systems is now available from engineering education specialists Armfield.
The RA3 features an initial heating stage, humidifier, chiller/dehumidifier, final heating stage, climatic chamber, return duct and adjustable recirculation.
A transparent conditioning duct allows complete visibility of the process.
The system is computer controlled via a USB interface, and includes educational software for data logging, graph plotting with real time updates, mimic diagrams and data export.
The RA3 compliments the existing products in Armfield's RA range; the RA1 Vapour-Compression Refrigeration Unit demonstrates the most common refrigeration system used today, and the RA2 Air Conditioning Unit offers many of the features of the RA3 but as a more compact air conditioning duct.
To learn more, please view the RA3 datasheet at www.discoverarmfield.co.uk/data/ra2-3/.
Other recent Stories
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- Armfield release new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield catches fire - and tests it with the new FT...
- Oil and Water do not mix - introducing the UOP30 3-P...
- Hydrology range expanded with the addition of a new ...
- Biochemical Engineering and Waste Water Treatment bo...
- New Improved RA1 MkII
- Desktop Learning Modules - DLMX
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Armfield Distillation Columns get an upgrade