Discover the new ranges from Armfield Didactec Sanderson
Posted on 31st May 2012
Brand new mechanical, automotive & civil engineering products for Mechanical & Automotive Mechanisms and Statics & Vibrations
When Nick Weir, Managing Director of Didactec-Sanderson, indicated his desire to retire from the business, Armfield jumped at the opportunity to acquire the intellectual property rights to this successful range of fundamental teaching equipment for mechanical, automotive and civil engineering.
Armfield is now proud to announce the release of two new brochures, Mechanical & Automotive Mechanisms (MAM) and Statics & Vibrations (SV) illustrating these ranges, which Armfield is optimistic will complement the existing extensive range of products, being particularly apt in relation to the very successful Armfield Engine Test Beds, and thus extending their interests in the automotive sector. In addition, there are Statics, Structures, Vibrations, Materials Testing and Mechanisms products.
Other recent Stories
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- Armfield release new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield catches fire - and tests it with the new FT...
- Oil and Water do not mix - introducing the UOP30 3-P...
- Hydrology range expanded with the addition of a new ...
- Biochemical Engineering and Waste Water Treatment bo...
- New Improved RA1 MkII
- Desktop Learning Modules - DLMX
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Armfield Distillation Columns get an upgrade