Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
Posted on 14th November 2017
Release one is part of a comprehensive range of Engineering topic trainers, which provides students with a solid grounding in Engineering Fundamentals. Further Chapters, Topics and Experiments are set to be released in 2018/2019.
The series enables hands-on experimentation providing an in-depth introduction to Statics, Dynamics and Kinematics. The Modular tray based system is supplied in conjunction with a multifunctional Base Unit (EF-BU) enabling the student to conduct their own experiments. Release 1 includes the following topics: Forces; moments; Beams; Springs; Torsion; Simple Harmonic Motion and Simple Mechanisms.
Each kit is supplied with a highly visual user friendly operational guide, allowing the student to understand the theory of the subject by the application of practical experimentation.
Perfect for the following levels:
Schools & Colleges
For more information please contact your local Agent
or visit: armfield.co.uk/ef
Prices upon application
Other recent Stories
- Armfield release new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield catches fire - and tests it with the new FT...
- Oil and Water do not mix - introducing the UOP30 3-P...
- Hydrology range expanded with the addition of a new ...
- Biochemical Engineering and Waste Water Treatment bo...
- New Improved RA1 MkII
- Desktop Learning Modules - DLMX
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Armfield Distillation Columns get an upgrade
- Heat transfer training has evolved.