Hydrology range expanded with the addition of a new River Flow Simulator!
Posted on 14th August 2013
The S17 River Flow Simulator is a professionally built simulation tank to demonstrate the formation of river features including flow and bed load motion. This quality engineered simulation tank provides an excellent introduction to the study of fluid geomorphology and uses sand to demonstrate the formation of river features developed over time like erosion, deposition, thalwegs, cut banks, sand point bars and riffles, straight, braided and meandering channels. The S17 River Flow Simulator demonstrates sophisticated and advanced concepts making it perfect for research purposes. For more information – http://www.discoverarmfield.co.uk/data/s17/
Other recent Stories
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- Armfield release new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield catches fire - and tests it with the new FT...
- Oil and Water do not mix - introducing the UOP30 3-P...
- Biochemical Engineering and Waste Water Treatment bo...
- New Improved RA1 MkII
- Desktop Learning Modules - DLMX
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Armfield Distillation Columns get an upgrade
- Heat transfer training has evolved.