Moving home: Armfield launch new website for engineering teaching & research
Posted on 5th October 2009
Armfield Ltd, world leaders in engineering education and industrial R&D equipment, announce a new website designed specifically for customers at universities, colleges, schools and research institutes
Armfield's product range includes not only engineering education equipment, but also miniature-scale research and development equipment for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, among others. In order to accommodate a diverse range of customers, the company has also launched a separate website for its range of miniature-scale research & development equipment. The new home of Armfield's Industrial Division is www.explorearmfield.com.
According to Armfield's Head of Publicity, Jon Filer, the new websites "offer improved ease of use, with customers better able to target product selection. We are also able to provide specific content relevant to each market, hopefully making visits to our websites a far more rewarding experience for all our customers."
Other recent Stories
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- Armfield release new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield catches fire - and tests it with the new FT...
- Oil and Water do not mix - introducing the UOP30 3-P...
- Hydrology range expanded with the addition of a new ...
- Biochemical Engineering and Waste Water Treatment bo...
- New Improved RA1 MkII
- Desktop Learning Modules - DLMX
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Armfield Distillation Columns get an upgrade