New Improved RA1 MkII
Posted on 30th July 2013
Chill out and learn more
The unit is now fully computer controlled and features submersible pumps ensuring self-priming of the evaporator and condenser water systems while reducing operating noise considerably. Separation of the refrigerant and water systems aids understanding of the refrigeration process and the function of all the components. A new hermetically sealed rotary compressor eliminates the need to isolate compressor during storage and also gives faster response to changes in the system enabling exercises to be completed quicker. With full computer control throughout the RA1-MkII is the best system on the market for teaching Vapour Compression Refrigeration. For more information - click here.
Other recent Stories
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- Armfield release new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield catches fire - and tests it with the new FT...
- Oil and Water do not mix - introducing the UOP30 3-P...
- Hydrology range expanded with the addition of a new ...
- Biochemical Engineering and Waste Water Treatment bo...
- Desktop Learning Modules - DLMX
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Armfield Distillation Columns get an upgrade
- Heat transfer training has evolved.