New teaching and research tech for Chemical Engineering and Unit Operations
Posted on 13th April 2015
Liquid / liquid extraction is an important operation in chemical engineering where the separation of one or more of the components from a liquid mixture is required.
The UOP5MkII features the use of Kerosine and has numerous features built in, including safeguards to ensure safe operation in the laboratory.
Traditionally this has been difficult to demonstrate in the laboratory, requiring the use of highly toxic, expensive and / or environmentally damaging solvents. The Armfield UOP5-MkII introduces a system using Kerosene (Paraffin) which is simple, safe and inexpensive.
Suitable for Chemical Engineering teaching and research applications.
Learn More - Click Here for technical data sheet
Other recent Stories
- New Armfield Catalogue 2018
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- XXIII Hydraulic Engineering Congress
- Armfield Prize
- Air-Conditioning Training Unit released
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield is at the ASEE conference and expo in New O...
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- New teaching and research tech for Heat & Mass Trans...