New teaching and research tech for Heat & Mass Transfer and Unit Operations
Posted on 12th January 2016
The Armfield 3-Phase Horizontal Separator is a small scale unit capable of demonstrating the principles and operation of gravity separation and the effect of viscosity, flow characteristics and density difference on separation.
• Two design configuration supplied as standard (Interface controller &weir configuration and Bucket & Weir design configuration)
• Computer controlled with integrated data logging
• Touch screen user interface
• Interface / level controller
• 3 Optical liquid level sensors
• Adjustable weir height and bucket weir height
• Coalescer - to aid droplet growth
• Mist extractor (demister pad) – situated outside of the main vessel to aid visibility of process
Learn More - Click Here
Other recent Stories
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield is at the ASEE conference and expo in New O...
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- New teaching and research tech for Chemical Engineer...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...
- New Multi-discipline Engineering Teaching Equipment....
- Armfield at ASEE Annual Conference 23-26 June, Atla...
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...
- Heat transfer training has evolved.
- The superior Tray Dryer from Armfield