FLUID MECHANICS F1-10 Accessory
F1-26 Series/Parallel Pumps - Issue 19
The introduction of a second pump to the Hydraulic Bench system enables the study of two pump performance, both in series and parallel operation.
- Fixed-speed pump with similar performance characteristics to pump in Hydraulics Bench
- Mounted on floor-standing plinth with on/off switch
- Discharge manifold with flow control valve and pressure gauges
- All hoses and fittings supplied for easy connection to Hydraulics Bench in either series or parallel configuration
- Educational software available as an option
This accessory comprises a fixed-speed pump assembly and independent discharge manifold interconnected by flexible tubing with quick-release connectors. This auxiliary pump is intended to be used in conjunction with the basic Hydraulics Bench.
The auxiliary pump is mounted on a support plinth, which stands adjacent to the Hydraulics Bench primary pump.
Max head 21m H2O
Max flow 1.35 l/s
|Pressure gauge range:||0-60m H2O|
|Compound gauge range:||-10 to +32m H2O|
|See Hydraulics Bench F1-10 technical details
for primary pump characteristics.
Determining the head/flow rate characteristics of:
- A single centrifugal pump at a single speed
- Two similar pumps operating in a parallel configuration at the same speed
- Two similar pumps operating in a series configuration at the same speed
Requires F1-10 Hydraulics Bench
Individual accessories on request